Welcome

Had to start a new blog as I lost sign in details for my old one, and when I re-located them, I signed in, and my old blog is gone...oh well....back to the drawing board. Not sure how often I'll post, but will try and check in as often as I can.

Friday 6 April 2012

New blogger alert & bag show & tell

Our next door neighbour, Sharina (aka Polly) has a blog, thanks to Nomes....I'd love you to go across and visit both of them, and tell them I sent you.  Sharina and Nomes spend several hours a day both sewing and/or crocheting and they both have pics on their blogs of things they've made. If you go visit them, please remember to tell them I sent you.

Just recently I made myself a new shoulder bag, I made myself an "Olivia" by Chris W Designs, which you can find HERE.  I used Vera Bradley fabric...and I almost got all the patterns to line up.  Nomes then made me some accessories to match my new bag.


Please take the time to check out Chris's site, she even has a free pattern out now, called COCO, which you can find HERE.  She also has some great tutorials on how to insert magnetic closures etc.

Until next time, have a Happy Easter.

Stay Happy Raelene

No comments: